28 Jul 2012

Where in the world?

This week I decided to give you (my blog readers) a challenge. I posted 3 pictures of the same city in the world and I would like you to write your guess what city it is in the comment section or in an email to me (if you know my email address). The answer will be revealed within the next 2 weeks as well as URL of the photos (for copyright reasons) as I have not taken these photos and they are creative commons on flickr. (Though, I would like to travel to that city and take photos like this). 

















Good Luck guessing!

(Please email, facebook, tweet, text message or message in a bottle with this post's link to all your friends, if you like this post)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please have your say and write a comment.

Comment rules:
#1 Please write something relevant to the post.
#2 Please don't include a link to another webpage unless receiving permission from me.
#3 All offensive or mean comments will be deleted.