2 Oct 2012

Royal Melbourne Show 2012 - Photo blog

Every year in Spring, Melbourne hosts an agricultural show which presents music, rides, farm animals, pet judging and other events.  I visited this year's show last Thursday and I share my experience with you:

Welcome to the Royal Melbourne Show

Most people prefer to ride horses.


Emus

Sheep and goats 

Llamas and Alpacas


Turkeys and Chickens





Here's why pigs are considered a symbol of laziness.
Eeyore isn't the only sad donkey.
Very fluffy ducklings and chicks

I got 'eternity' airbrushed on my wrist 
Sadly, I didn't get to eat one


Ferris wheel (not Ferris Bueller) 







A 4-year old crocodile
A hungry 4-year old crocodile






Dogs

Birman  
Somali
Devon Rex
Ragdoll



Details for the Melbourne Show see the links below.




Please like the JessePædia FaceBook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please have your say and write a comment.

Comment rules:
#1 Please write something relevant to the post.
#2 Please don't include a link to another webpage unless receiving permission from me.
#3 All offensive or mean comments will be deleted.